Thanksgiving Weekend with Ashram Teachers
Included are morning & evening meditation programs (beginning at 9:00 AM & 7:00 PM) with fire ceremony, chanting, Yoga-Vedanta scriptural studies, selected readings as well as Kirtans; also open Sanskrit classes. To register for Ashram Yoga classes, click here.
Note: Unfortunately, our Day Guest program is not available on Thanksgiving weekend, Thu, Fri, Sat & Sun, Nov 25-28.
● Proof of vaccination is required for all registrants. Masks are required in all shared communal areas.
Kirtans streamed via Ananda Ashram Live on Facebook:
Thu, Nov 25, 8:00-8:45 PM – Kirtan with Mirabai Moon
- Singer/songwriter Mirabai Moon is a mantra music artist and soulful singer of Kirtan, also exploring other sound healing modalities. She tours across North America and internationally, sharing her Bhakti Yoga practice and love of the Divine. Her music takes the listener to a mystical experience.
Fri, Nov 26, 8:00-8:45 PM – Kirtan with Rev. Kim Lesley
- Rev. Kim Lesley has been singing professionally for over 45 years. She is also an interfaith minister, ordained in 2001, who has practiced her ministry in rehab centers in New York City incorporating spiritual counseling, prayer, music and healing meditation.
Sat, Nov 27, 8:00-8:45 PM – Kirtan with Krishna Devi
- Krishna Devi is a Kirtan musician and Bhakti Yogini, who was initiated into Sanskrit chanting by Shri Brahmananda Sarasvati. She believes that chanting the sacred sounds allows an opening of one’s heart. Krishna Devi is author of the book Kirtan Angels and has recorded several albums.
Above Kirtans are included in overnight guest rates. For in-person attendance of evening programs only, including fire ceremony & meditation, readings and Kirtan, Register Here (suggested donation $20).
● For information about the Jivamukti Yoga “Giving Thanks Retreat” with advanced Jivamukti teacher Jessica Stickler, click here