Update April 2023
1. Please do not come to the Ashram now if you have a cold or are not feeling well. If you have symptoms, please get yourself tested and wait to come until you are symptom free.
2. Do not visit now if you have been in close contact with a person testing positive within the last five days.
3. Everyone needs to assess their own risks and proceed accordingly to keep themselves safe.
4. Teachers and rental groups who come to the Ashram may decide their own COVID policy.
5. For visiting Day Guests and Short-Term Guests: If you get any Covid-like symptoms while you are here, we will assist you in rescheduling your stay.