Proceeds from programs and guest room & board generate most of the income needed to cover the Ashram's operating expenses. However, we depend on the generous support of our friends and members for the additional income needed for operating, as well as to help us maintain and improve our infrastructure and expand our facilities.
We hope you will join us for some of the special celebrations, programs and retreats scheduled this season.
Support Your Ashram Generously!
If you would like to honor Ananda Ashram's 51st Anniversary year by making a donation toward the continuing blossoming of the Ashram, please click on one of these links:
- Donations to this fund will be used to put on a new roof. This would be an ideal time to do some cost effective renovations on the dining hall itself, which would add more seating and put in a new energy-saving heating system. The roof replacement also opens up the possibility of adding a second story over the dining hall.
- Donations to this fund will be used to replace our present guest and teacher apartments with a new building. Under discussion is the idea to expand beyond the present size by creating additional guest spaces, which when rented would cover the cost of maintaining the building.
- This fund is for the reconstruction of the 2-story porch attached to the Cottage, the house where the Guru used to live.
- Money contributed to the General Fund is used in a variety of ways including for maintenance and beautification of our buildings, grounds and roadways. It will help cover the costs associated with the daily operations and guest services of the Yoga Society such as utility bills, etc.
• The Yoga Society of New York, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax-exempt organization.
Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.