Proceeds from programs and guest room & board generate most of the income needed to cover the Ashram's operating expenses. However, we depend on the generous support of our friends and members for the additional income needed for operating, as well as to help us maintain and improve our infrastructure and expand our facilities.
We hope you will join us for some of the special celebrations, programs and retreats scheduled this season.
Support Your Ashram Generously!
If you would like to make a donation toward the continuing blossoming of the Ashram, please click on one of these links:
- Donations to this fund will be used to replace the roof. It will also be the occasion to do some cost effective renovations on the dining hall itself, which should add more seating.
- Donations to this fund will be used to replace our present guest and teacher apartments with a new building. Under discussion is the idea to expand beyond the present size by creating additional guest spaces, which when rented would cover the cost of maintaining the building.
- Contributions will be used to rebuild the bridge to the island in the lake, which traditionally served to host many special ceremonies and Ashram celebrations. Additional funds may be designated toward a new teacher's apartment.
- Money contributed to the General Fund is used in a variety of ways including for maintenance and beautification of our buildings, grounds and roadways. It will help cover the costs associated with the daily operations and guest services of the Yoga Society such as utility bills, etc.
• The Yoga Society of New York, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
tax-exempt organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.